Friday, March 8, 2013

Yup yup...yup

Well it's March and the year is marching forward....yes a horrible pun but I had to make it. In other news I am adapting to life in my new surroundings actually went on the bus and went down town for an interview just last week. Otherwise I've been hearing some response here and there once in a while, but things are still uncertain to the point i really wonder about this trying to make a living of my art deal by being an illustrator deal. Yet I still do at least one drawing everyday and try not to think of how crazy tough things have gotten over the course of the last couple years, just focus on what I can do right now and say there will be something, a point all this work will pay off. In any case I do this stuff because I love it, I get a big thrill from creating. I'll keep trying and see what comes along. Here some recent stuff I've been messing with.







No comments: