Sunday, August 23, 2015

A fairly odd summer is nearly over

Well definitely more than the halfway point in this year and it's been about a year since I moved to Orlando. Overall it's been another year of slowly building things with moments of frustration and elation throughout it. I was working at a law firm as an administrative assistant, not a position I ever imagined having but it was an experience that taught me a bit about another part of life I didn't usually think about.

In any case I am now back to full time art life. It's the one thing that allows me to be who I really am, definitely learned I am not a fit for the corporate life at all. Here are some recent sketches and such, finally putting more time into my projects and a few commissions lately. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of this year brings.















No comments: